Thursday, November 13, 2008

What day is it?

What day is it? Saturday I believe, but I am not certain.

That is one of the most delicious parts of traveling.
Leaving days behind.
Hours stretch without borders when a name is not attached to it.


Here I am on a Cambodian beach on some sea that I should know the name of.
Only the mellow licking of the tide sings in the air.
The day was perfect in fact. I slept soundly as the wind rustled thru the leaves and the sea rolled to shore.

Six brown skinned mermaids laughing despite the horrors of their history amongst the rocks. We splashed and tossed to exhaustion.


Two hour, four handed massage= $20



Bungalow overlooking the sea= $10






Fresh seafood BBQ= $3
How is it that I continue to be so blessed? Time and time again of magical moments. Choice, luck, manifestation.... A long life lived. i would not trade it for my very soul....













No comments: